27 December 2007

Christmas 2007

On the 25th I went to Gatlinburg, TN and visited my Dad. I have not spent an actual Christmas day with my dad since I was 10. We had a great time. We walked around the town, and took lots of pictures. I met his new fiancee'. Aren't they a cute couple?


We wandered around and found some little shops that were open. No easy task that was since nearly everything was closed for the Holiday. We managed to find a little brewery that was open and had a nice lunch there. After that we walked around some more and then went back to the hotel. Gatlinburg is like a european village sans snow.


There is a large cable lift that will take you to the top of the mountain where there is a ski lodge/slopes. Sometimes it gets cold enough to keep snow on the ground but mostly it is too warm for snow.


All in all, I had a very enjoyable Christmas.



No comments: