25 October 2010

Magnificience

This weekend was one of the best I can remember. Spent the time with family from out of town, family in town, and just loved having no agenda. No schedule, no due dates, no spreadsheets, or reports. The few times I did think about work, I moved on to other thoughts quickly. We crafted, we laughed, we painted, we drew, we made jewelry, we cooked, we loved, and generally just had a ball. I didn't even get on the computer much this weekend except to look up a few things here and there. Which explains the lack of entries :)

So there you have it. I'm still riding high off my weekend. And today, being Monday I took today off as well. Saw the fam who had to drive out of town off, and am just doing small chores to get ready for my work week. But, the bonus is, only 4 days till Friday!

No comments: