I saw this music game on someone else's blog and thought it would be fun to try myself. The answer to question number 6 is actually quite funny, since I always say that I feel smart if I can get just one Jeopardy question right.
But I digress. Back to the music. Give it a go and see what you come up with:
Instructions To Play:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3, whatever- player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You MUST write that song name no matter how silly it sounds.
4. The last song after question #20 will be your post title.
1. If Someone says "Is this okay" you say? "I just wanna live" by Good Charlotte
2. How would you describe yourself? “Fever” by Rita Moreno
3. What do you like in a guy/girl? “underwater love" by smoke city
4. How do you feel today? “who invited you" by The Donnas
5. What is your life's purpose? “marble lions" by Saint Etienne
6. What is your motto? “I lost on Jeopardy” by Weird Al (I swear this was random!)
7. What do your friends think of you? “polyester bride" by Liz Phair
8. What do your parents think of you? “spitting games" by snow patrol
9. What do you think about very often? “poppy selling man" by 10,000 maniacs
10. What is 2 + 2? “It’s Over” by Maria Taylor
11. What do you think of your Ex? "Daybreak"by Barry Manilow
12. What do you think of the person you like? “Kiss them for me" by Siouxie and the Banshees
13. What is your life story? “Run" by Snow Patrol
14. What do you want to be when you grow up? “walkin’ on sunshine" by Katrina and the waves
15. What do you think when you see the person you like? “One" by Mary J. Blige/U2
16. What will they play at your funeral? “Hurricane" by Athelete
17. What is your hobby/interest? “My guru" by Kalyanji Anandji
18. What is your biggest fear? “Don't Talk" by 10,000 Maniacs
19. What is your biggest secret? “Fields of Gold" by Eva Cassidy
20. What do you think of your friends? “I can't get behind that" by William shatner/ Henry Rollins
the next song up is "when september ends" by Green day